email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||1-2|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Marketing/Sales|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Posting Date :||2020-11-03|
|Closing Date :||2020-11-30|
|Visiter count :||43|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the management
• Build up relationship with mainly Manufacturer or Industrial customers
• Lead generate: Daily prospecting, conduct cold-call and survey for potential customers
• Funnel Tracking: Close follow up with potential customers and update sales status
• Make proposal and negotiate with customers in order to close sales
• Understand the products and services of the company clearly to be able to propose the most suitable product or services based on customer’s requirement
• Ensure timely response to customers
• Reporting is sales forecast and potential client
• Prepare sales report to the management
• Participate in sales promotion activities and events and willing to spend most of the time out of office to meet customers and survey.
• Bachelor Degree of Sales & Marketing
• 1-2 years of experience in business to business sales of ISP, or IT products and solutions
• Good communications and have selling skill is a must
• Well-presented and attractive personality
• Be open for travelling and field works
• Good written and spoken English and Khmer (Chinese speaking and writing is Bonus)
• Friendly and customer-oriented
• Team player and self-motivate
•Patient and can work under pressure
AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: email@example.com
Early applications will be prioritized. Applications must be submitted before 14 November 2020 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.