email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Term :||Full Time|
|Work Experience :||1-2|
|Number of Hirelings :||1|
|Jobt Type :||Administration/HR|
|Job Location :||Phnom Penh|
|Qualification :||Bachelor Degree|
|Posting Date :||2020-11-03|
|Closing Date :||2020-11-30|
|Visiter count :||43|
MekongNet is a registered trademark under Angkor Data Communication Group Co., Ltd which established in 2006. It is a full-fledged internet service provider, with a license for the provision of Internet service Provider (ISP), Internet Exchange Provider (IXP), and Internet Data Exchange Center (IDX) granted by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia.
• Assist to prepare Admin Letter & Admin Document
• Manage cars and drivers (Daily check GPS to make sure that drivers travel to assigned places)
• Assign cars and drivers for all departments
• Spot check on the cleanliness and tidiness of every building
• Monitor and control the inventories of the companies and provincial branches supplies to ensure facilities and equipment are clean and good condition
• Prepare the report to Management for the assets serviceable & Non-Serviceable and recommend for repairing, replacement or disposal (write off) if that assets non-serviceable.
• Other tasks assigned by Management
• Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration, public Admin or related field
• Fresh Graduate students are encouraged to apply
• Good spoken and written both English and Khmer
• Good communication and high self-responsibility with strong commitment in team work.
• Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness
• Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel and Internet-Email or other software is a plus)
• Promptly support anytime
AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh Tel: 023 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: email@example.com
Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 30 November 2020 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.