How long does it take Fiverr to approve a request?
If it still states ‘Unapproved’ after 72 hours (the average approval wait time for anything on Fiverr) it has not been approved. If it has not been approved, don’t try to request the exact same gig as it most likely goes against a terms of service for Fiverr OR is inappropriate.
How do you get more buyers request on Fiverr?
To make sure your Buyer Request is clear, practical and in line with Fiverr’s guidelines, consider following these tips:
- Choose your words.
- Be Concise.
- Contact information.
- I Get No Respect.
- Make sure your request is aligned with our Community Standards.
- Keep in mind:
How do I get my first order on Fiverr?
7 Tricky Ways To Get Your First Order On Fiverr – 2021
- Provide an unique service. …
- Promote your gig on social media. …
- Start at a low price. …
- Gig Images and Videos. …
- Excellent Gig Description: …
- Be active often. …
- Send buyer requests. …
- 12 Killer Ways to Rank Your Gig on The First Page in Fiverr 2021.
Can you contact buyers on Fiverr?
On their profile, there is no “contact” button. However, if you are a seller (you DO have gigs on your profile), there is a “contact seller” button on your profile and people (like potential buyers) are able to contact you! So, buyers are able to contact sellers, no problem.
How does buyer request response on Fiverr?
Responding to Buyer Requests
- From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
- Select the relevant Gig.
- Select which Gig Extras to include.
- Describe your offer.
- Set your delivery time.
- Set your price.
- Submit your offer.
What is post a request on Fiverr?
But what if you may not be able to find the exact Gig you need? There is a solution, the Post a Request feature which allows you as a buyer to post a special Gig request to the Fiverr community, and talented freelancers respond with offers.
How do you become a Level 1 seller on Fiverr?
To reach Level 1 status, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be an active seller for at least 60 days.
- Complete at least 10 orders (all time)
- Earn $400 or more.
- Maintain a 4.7-star rating over 60 days.
- Deliver a 90% response rate score over 60 days.
- Score a 90% order completion rate over 60 day.