How do you feel about working from home answer?
Examples of answers to explain why you want to work from home
- “I want to work at home so I can be more productive and use all my available time to focus on my job. …
- “I understand the impact I can have on the environment and wish to reduce it by working from home. …
- “Working from home allows me to begin my workday sooner.
How does working from home affect you?
However, people who switched to working from home as a result of Covid-19 had experienced health and wellbeing impacts, with the most common being feeling less connected to colleagues (67%), taking less exercise (46%), developing musculoskeletal problems (39%) and disturbed sleep (37%)
What are the pros and cons of working from home?
Pros And Cons Of Working From Home
|Working From Home Pros||Working From Home Cons|
|1. More work flexibility||1. Costly equipment|
|2. Improved focus||2. Risk of lower productivity|
|3. Better attendance and punctuality||3. Plenty of distractions|
|4. Social isolation||4. Provide technology support to remote employees|
What are the negative effects of working from home?
Cons of working from home
- Increased isolation.
- Home office costs.
- Risk of overworking.
- Risk to productivity.
- Distractions at home.
- Workplace disconnect.
- Disproportionate work-life balance.
- Less face time.
How do I stop being isolated working from home?
How to Prevent & Overcome Remote Work and Work From Home Loneliness
- Work at least one day per week outside of your home.
- Take advantage of your flexible schedule during the day.
- Make plans after work when you’re feeling isolated.
- Join or form groups within your organization for regular social connection at work.
Is working from home worth it?
You are truly independent.
It’s much more than just the benefit of getting to work in your pajamas. Working from home means you’ll learn to rely on self-motivation, self-discipline, focus, and concentration. “As you work through your career, those are really critical components for success,” says Fay.