Can I remove a feedback on Upwork?
You can request to remove feedback in two ways. Remove from your Job Success Score and from your profile (the public score will be hidden and the comment will be replaced by “This feedback has been removed.”)
How do I change response time in Upwork?
To help set proper expectations, we include an indicator on your profile and My Stats that shows your typical response time.
- < 24 hour response time: You accept or decline most invitations within the first day.
- < 3 day response time: You accept or decline most invitations within several days.
How do I remove a bad review on freelancer?
To do so, you’ll need to go into the “Terms & Settings” section of your contract, and click the “Enable [freelancer or client] to change feedback” link.
Which are requirements to achieve Top Rated freelancer status on Upwork?
- A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher.
- First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago.
- Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks.
- A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
What is private feedback in Upwork?
Private feedback encourages clients to leave more honest reviews of their freelancers’ performance. 1 Kudo. Active Member.
What is responsiveness score on Upwork?
Responsiveness – Your average invitation response time, which is also shown on your profile. Invitation response rate – Freelancers who are successful and available for new work try to accept or decline invitations within a day, every time.
How do I respond to an invitation on Upwork?
Respond to an Invitation
- Accept: Either propose new terms or leave them as they are. Write a message to the client.
- Decline: Select a reason. You can send a message to the client letting them know why you’re passing on the invitation. …
- Ignore: This moves the invitation into your archived area.
What do you need to qualify for Upwork’s payment protection for hourly jobs?
To qualify for Upwork Hourly Protection, you must
- Have an Hourly contract.
- Work with a client with a verified billing method.
- Use an Upwork account in good standing.
- Log your hours with the Upwork Desktop App.
- Be visibly working on contract-related activity in your Work Diary.
How can a company give positive feedback example?
Examples of reinforcing employee feedback
- “Something I really appreciate about you is….” …
- “I think you did a great job when you… …
- “I would love to see you do more of X as it relates to Y” …
- “I really think you have a superpower around X” …
- “One of the things I admire about you is…”
How do I cancel my contract with Upwork?
End a contract
- Go to Jobs › All Contracts to find the contract.
- Choose the (…) options button and select End contract, or select the End contract button on your dashboard.
- Click End Contract to confirm.
What is Upwork service fee?
Our service fees are taken as a percentage of your earnings. We charge you based on lifetime earnings with each client: 20% for the first $500 you bill your client. 10% for total billings between $500.01 and $10,000. 5% for total billings over $10,000.