Can I mention my website on Fiverr?
No you can’t. You can only use approved URL’s for example if you wish to redirect your clients to a portfolio. If you use an unapproved URL your account might get restricted.
NO, it is not allowed to share behance links with clients (as has already been mentioned in the thread) as it is not in the list of links permitted on Fiverr.
To create a Project Portfolio:
- After you log in, click on your profile picture.
- Select Profile.
- Go to the My Portfolio section on the left-hand side and click the Create Project link.
- Click Upload Your First Project.
- Fill in your project title, and add a short description of your work.
So yes you can give full description in your gig section or description section. And if you want to send a link then one by one you can send his or her through chats .
Where is live portfolio on Fiverr?
There is an arrow at the bottom right near your gig. This is a pull down menu. There you can select PREVIEW.
What is freelancer portfolio?
In its basic form, a freelance portfolio is tangible proof that you can do what you say you can do, and if you were hiring somebody, you’d probably want to see proof of their work. To be able to win the projects you really want, you must provide relevant examples and showcase your expertise.
What is gigs in Fiverr?
At Fiverr, the service you offer and sell within the marketplace is termed as a “Gig.” Your Gig is an opportunity to showcase your talent to potential customers, as well as to provide all the information they may need prior to placing an order.
How do I request buyer on fiverr?
Here’s how you can send a buyer request on Fiverr from your computer:
- Log in to Your Fiverr Account as a seller.
- Go to More -> Buyer Requests.
- On this screen, you’ll see buyer requests. …
- Here you’ll the Send Offer Click it.
- A new pop-up window will open.
- Select the gig that you want to use for sending the buyer request.
To share your profile:
- Once logged in, from the Selling menu, click More > Scale Your Business.
- In the SHARE YOUR PROFILE section, copy the URL, or click the social icons. Note: To share your Gig, go to Selling > Gigs, and in the drop-down box next to your Gig, select SHARE and then select one of the social icons.
How do I get buyer request on fiverr?
To make sure your Buyer Request is clear, practical and in line with Fiverr’s guidelines, consider following these tips:
- Choose your words.
- Be Concise.
- Contact information.
- I Get No Respect.
- Make sure your request is aligned with our Community Standards.
- Keep in mind: