Can I edit my profile on Upwork?
Most information on your freelancer profile can be edited by going to Find Work › Profile. Each section has an Edit or Add button. For additional information on editing specific profile sections, check out: Build Your Profile – Essential Items.
How do I edit information on Upwork?
To add/edit your company information
- Go to Settings › My Info.
- Click the edit button (pencil icon) on the right-hand side in Company details.
- Enter the details (name, website, tagline, description) and click Save.
How do I change my profile name?
Edit your name
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Basic info,” tap Name Edit. . You may be asked to sign in.
- Enter your name, then tap Done.
How do I change my last name on Upwork?
Go to Settings › Contact Info to edit your name.
- To set up a payment method, your verified name in Upwork must match the name on your payment account.
- You can’t transfer accounts from one person to another.
How do I delete my Upwork account?
To close your freelancer account:
Go to Settings › Contact Info › Click the Close my account link. If you meet the requirements, click the button to confirm that you want to close your account.
Does Upwork send w2?
Employees paid through Upwork Payroll
When you use the Upwork Payroll service, our staffing provider will be the employer, handle all of the withholding and payment of taxes, and provide a Form W-2.
How do I customize my Upwork profile?
If you are looking to upgrade your membership, you may customize your profile URL by following the steps below:
- Go to Find Work > Profile.
- Edit button (pencil icon) next to Profile Link in the right-hand column.
- Customize your URL and click ‘Save’
Can I change my display name in freelancer?
Freelancer Corporate subscribers’ display names can be changed upon request. To make the request, scroll down, click Contact Us, and choose to submit a ticket with the new name you wish to use.
How do I edit my Hubstaff profile?
If you need to change your profile name simply click on your avatar in the upper-right corner, then click on My account. Click the Edit account link. Modify your name in the Name field and click Save.
How do I change my experience level in Upwork?
If you go to settings > Profile Settings: You can select from three different levels.
- Entry Level- Starting to build experience.
- Intermediate- A few years of professional experience.
- Expert- Many years of experience doing complex projects.
How do I change my freelancer on Upwork?
- Go to Settings › My Info.
- Click the Create New Account link at the bottom.
- Select New Freelancer Account.
- Once set up, use the account menu at the top-right of your screen to switch between using Upwork as a client, freelancer, or agency.
Where is settings in Upwork?
To add/edit your company image Go to Settings › My Info Click the image icon… You can be a freelancer, agency, and a client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switc…