How can I reactivate my fiverr account?
Just contact fiverr support, they will reactivate it, however your gigs will have been deleted. If you want them back you’ll have to contact them.
Why my account is temporarily disabled on fiverr?
When an account is warned, it will not affect the customer’s ability to continue using Fiverr. However, when multiple warnings are issued, the account may eventually be disabled due to excessive warnings. How our warning system works: If it’s your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service.
What happens when fiverr restricts your account?
Restriction – means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.
Can I delete my Fiverr account and make a new one?
Permanently deleting my account
- Usernames and email addresses cannot be reused on a new account. …
- You can’t close an account when you have available funds (Fiverr Balance or Earned Revenues). …
- If your account was disabled due to violations of our Terms of Service, you may request to delete your account.
Can I create new fiverr account after disabled?
If you open a new account without Fiverr Permission after blockage of your old account then they will also block your new one. However, If you disable a account by yourself then you can easily open a new one. Only 1 Account is allowed.
Which browser is best for Fiverr?
Google chrome is the best browser. You can create a separate user in google chrome for fiverr .
Which time is best for buyer request on Fiverr?
Hi, The best time to show buyer requests 12am to 2pm.
Most Important Point You have to Write:
- Introduce yourself.
- Address the buyer need (Keep the proposal as descriptive and relevant as possible)
- You need to put in writing to buyer’s interes.
How do I appear offline on Fiverr?
Managing Your Account
- Once logged in, click your profile picture, and then click Settings > Account.
- Enter your full name and email address.
- In the ONLINE STATUS field, select for how long you want to go offline (e.g., 1 HOUR, 1 DAY, or 1 WEEK). …
- In the ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION area, you can close your Fiverr account.
Can one laptop have two Fiverr accounts?
Is Fiverr Allow creating multiple accounts? … We can create multiple Fiverr accounts using different devices (laptop/PC/Phone). Also, you need to use these accounts on different Laptops/PC/Phones.
You can share your profile, which includes your Gigs, customer reviews, and details. To share your profile: Once logged in, from the Selling menu, click More > Scale Your Business. In the SHARE YOUR PROFILE section, copy the URL, or click the social icons.
Does Fiverr remove warning?
A warning will be sent to your email address and will be displayed in your Fiverr account. Warnings don’t limit account activity but can lead to demotion or temporary suspension.
How long does Fiverr take to review?
I think the process might be take 10-14 Days to resolve or to re-allow seller to sell their gigs again.
How do I contact Fiverr support?
Fiverr Customer Service Contacts
- Fiverr Email Support. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fiverr Live Chat Support. N/A.
- Fiverr Call Center Support. +97236317882.
- Fiverr Knowledge Base. https://www.fiverr.com/support.
- Fiverr Forum. https://forum.fiverr.com/