What does unapproved mean on Fiverr?
“Unapproved means it is either still in the pending process (if there is no “pending” step named) or it has not been approved. If it still states ‘Unapproved’ after 72 hours (the average approval wait time for anything on Fiverr) it has not been approved.
Why is Fiverr unapproved request?
For example, if you have enough offers on your request, you can pause your request. Pending: Once you submit a request, the status is pending until Fiverr approves it. Unapproved: If your request doesn’t meet the proper criteria from our content team, it will be labeled Unapproved.
How do you reject on Fiverr?
To reject a delivery:
- Once you have logged in, click Orders.
- Click on the Gig title to open the order. …
- Within the Order page, scroll down to find the delivery message, or go to the Deliveries tab.
- You will see the question: Are you pleased with the delivery and are ready to accept it?
- Click either Yes or No.
Can you reject an order on Fiverr?
Your seller will have 48 hours to accept or decline the request and if the seller fails to accept or decline the request, the order will be automatically canceled after two days. You can view your open dispute within the order page, alongside the option to withdraw it.
What do Fiverr levels mean?
Your seller level is based on your monthly performance. Superb service, high buyer satisfaction, and on-time delivery can earn you a top-level status on Fiverr, and help you get more traffic and orders.
How do I request buyer on Fiverr?
Here’s how you can send a buyer request on Fiverr from your computer:
- Log in to Your Fiverr Account as a seller.
- Go to More -> Buyer Requests.
- On this screen, you’ll see buyer requests. …
- Here you’ll the Send Offer Click it.
- A new pop-up window will open.
- Select the gig that you want to use for sending the buyer request.
How do I get my first order on Fiverr?
7 Tricky Ways To Get Your First Order On Fiverr – 2021
- Provide an unique service. …
- Promote your gig on social media. …
- Start at a low price. …
- Gig Images and Videos. …
- Excellent Gig Description: …
- Be active often. …
- Send buyer requests. …
- 12 Killer Ways to Rank Your Gig on The First Page in Fiverr 2021.
Can you get scammed on Fiverr?
Can You Get Scammed on Fiverr? Yes, there are possibilities of getting scammed on Fiverr if you don’t know the signs to look for before dealing with a seller or buyer but this does not mean that Fiverr itself is a scam.
What happens if you decline a cancellation on Fiverr?
If you decline the cancellation, The order maybe still can get canceled because the buyer can again send you the cancellation request or can directly go to CS in order to cancel the order. the buyer will mark the order as completed and can leave you the bad star rating which would still affect the seller profile.
What does in progress mean on Fiverr?
When an order is marked as In Progress, this means that the buyer has replied to the seller’s instructions and the seller is expected to deliver within the stated time frame set by the seller on the order page. As a buyer, you will see the expected delivery date in the progress bar.